The Square and Circle Club Civic Engagement Internship Program is pleased to offer a total of $1,000 in stipends for Spring 2018 SFSU students . The purpose of these stipends is to support student volunteerism and service in the Asian American community. Please note the following stipulations:
1. Interns must be full-time SFSU students (7+ units);
2. Interns must be currently enrolled and/or have completed at least one Asian American Studies course.
3. Interns must be enrolled in AAS 688 with upper division or graduate standing, and under the supervision of an AAS faculty.
4. The internship must be for a minimum of 100 hours (i.e., 3 units).
5. The internship must be with a ULINK 49 approved organization that has a mission to serve the Asian American community. Students also must also show proof of registration with ULINK49.
6. Only one internship stipend per community organization per semester.
7. Stipend checks will be issued by Square and Circle Club upon completion of AAS 688 and the internship.
APPLICATION INFORMATION - DEADLINE TO APPLY Friday, April 10, 2018
Attach to the application: a completed AAS 688 Enrollment Form, proof of registration with ULINK49 and an updated transcript to the Asian American Studies Office (EP 103) Tuesday, April 10th at 5pm.